ThoraGraft is aseptically contained within a sealed thermoformed inner tray, outer tray and box.
At the surgeon’s discretion, ThoraGraft™ may be used as a delivery tissue for biologic agents like PRP, bone marrow aspirate, synthetic bone morphogenic protein or other bone forming biologic concentrations.
ThoraGraft™ is packaged in a pressed, flexible graft configuration for surgical use by licensed physicians/clinicians.
The graft is not to be exposed to extreme heat or frozen.
Resolves significant and costly post-operative sternotomy complications related to thoracic surgeries. Sternotomy complications vary extensively, costing upwards of $450,000 per incident.
*Note: Patent pending technology for use in thoracic procedures.
· Contains 100% bone without a carrier
· Superior handling characteristics
· Size, texture and design for optimal bone growth environment
· Excellent fluid absorbency – ultra moisture wicking properties
· Osteoinductive (signal) and osteoconductive (scaffold)
· 2-year shelf life at room temperature allows for easy storage and prep for use